PDA Clube

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Papéis de parede e arte digital para personalizar seu computador ou smartphone.

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Tradução/Translation/Traducción

Últimos assuntos

» HTC Touch Diamond jogos!
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyTer Jul 10, 2012 9:59 pm por kabal

» PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer 1.0.2
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyQui Dez 01, 2011 12:54 am por SilverSpirit

» Shadowgun 1.0.4
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyQui Dez 01, 2011 12:45 am por SilverSpirit

» ZEN Pinball THD 0.91
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyQui Dez 01, 2011 12:32 am por SilverSpirit

» Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit v1.0.54
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyQua Nov 30, 2011 11:48 pm por SilverSpirit

» Documents To Go 3.00.10 Build 380
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyDom Nov 06, 2011 4:00 pm por malfardado

» The Adventures of Tintin v1.0.2
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyTer Out 25, 2011 10:25 pm por SilverSpirit

» 9mm HD v1.0.1
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyQua Out 19, 2011 12:47 am por SilverSpirit

» X-Plane 9 v9.66.3
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 EmptyQua Out 19, 2011 12:36 am por SilverSpirit

Votação

Qual o melhor OS para PDAs?
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 I_vote_lcap86%AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 I_vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 I_vote_lcap14%AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 I_vote_lcap0%AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total de votos : 7

AGEPhone Mobile 2.85

SilverSpirit
    SilverSpirit
    Ѕџρєяνịѕоя
    Ѕџρєяνịѕоя

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 342
    Aparelho(s) : Dell Inspiron 15R SE 7520, Moto Maxx & Samsung Tab S 10.1
    Créditos :
    AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 Right_bar_bleue

AGEPhone Mobile 2.85 Empty AGEPhone Mobile 2.85

Mensagem por SilverSpirit Seg Fev 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Nome: AGEPhone Mobile
    Version: 2.85
    URL:
    Código:
    http://www.ageet.com/us

Overview:

AGEphone Mobile 2 brings VoIP functionality to your PDA or Smartphone. AGEphone's VoIP-Engine "microSIP Stack" is extremely small and fast, and therefore capable of running fluidly on small scale devices, such as a PDA or smartphone. The software is designed to work with Windows Mobile 5.0 / Windows Mobile 6 with or without a touch screen and is optimized for multiple resolutions in portrait or landscape mode.

AGEphone Mobile works very well together with other applications: for example, the device's integrated address book is utilized, taking away from the humdrum of managing an additional address book or contact list. Then of course, simply clicking on an entry will begin your call with AGEphone, allowing you to immediatly dial your previously stored contacts using VoIP.

Lists can be very helpful when there's a number you need to dial but just can't recall exactly what it is or you want to just speed up your dialing process. Pull up a record of your outgoing or incoming calls with a call history list accessible with one click from the main display. Or type the first few numbers you may recall and view a drop down call list to assist your memory.

A super handy feature AGEphone provides its users with is the capability to register with multiple IP services simultaneously for incoming calls - so you can basically be available via multiple telephone numbers at the same time! For outgoing calls, easily switch to the provider you'd like to use with the Provider Quick Switch feature: with just a single click or touch you can either cycle through your registered providers or drop down a quick provider list.

AGEphone Mobile 2 uses an original graphic user interface. The interactive controls were all designed to make calling with your handheld device as simple and intuitive as possible. All the buttons on the touchscreen devices are big enough for most fingers to effectively press. The menus dynamically adapt to the current situation and are easily accessible and navigatable whether you're thumbing through it with your control pad or flicking through with your stylus. The settings screens are well organized and preset values and auto completion assist you when setting up your provider.

Of course, AGEphone is also equipped with an answering machine. When you are not available, an announcement will be played to the caller and a message will be recorded in WAV file format. The status display will change notifying you of a message so you do not need to worry about missing one when you're away from your computer. AGEphone also offers other profiles like DND, automatic pickup and vibration.
    Requirements:
    OS
    Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC
    Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone
    Windows Mobile 6 Standard
    Windows Mobile 6 Professional
    CPU
    ARM Type CPU 200 MHz or above
    Memory
    32MB or above
    Free Disk Space
    at least 6 MB on installation, 4 MB after first run
    Connection
    Wi-Fi, UMTS or HSDPA data connection

Registre com qualquer serial.

Instrução:

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link] Twisted Evil

Data/hora atual: Qua maio 15, 2024 8:05 am