PDA Clube

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Papéis de parede e arte digital para personalizar seu computador ou smartphone.

Entrar

Esqueci-me da senha

Tópicos semelhantes

Tradução/Translation/Traducción

Últimos assuntos

» HTC Touch Diamond jogos!
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyTer Jul 10, 2012 9:59 pm por kabal

» PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer 1.0.2
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyQui Dez 01, 2011 12:54 am por SilverSpirit

» Shadowgun 1.0.4
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyQui Dez 01, 2011 12:45 am por SilverSpirit

» ZEN Pinball THD 0.91
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyQui Dez 01, 2011 12:32 am por SilverSpirit

» Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit v1.0.54
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyQua Nov 30, 2011 11:48 pm por SilverSpirit

» Documents To Go 3.00.10 Build 380
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyDom Nov 06, 2011 4:00 pm por malfardado

» The Adventures of Tintin v1.0.2
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyTer Out 25, 2011 10:25 pm por SilverSpirit

» 9mm HD v1.0.1
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyQua Out 19, 2011 12:47 am por SilverSpirit

» X-Plane 9 v9.66.3
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 EmptyQua Out 19, 2011 12:36 am por SilverSpirit

Votação

Qual o melhor OS para PDAs?
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 I_vote_lcap86%Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 I_vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 I_vote_lcap14%Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 I_vote_lcap0%Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 I_vote_lcap0%Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total de votos : 7

Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77

SilverSpirit
    SilverSpirit
    Ѕџρєяνịѕоя
    Ѕџρєяνịѕоя

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 342
    Aparelho(s) : Dell Inspiron 15R SE 7520, Moto Maxx & Samsung Tab S 10.1
    Créditos :
    Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 Right_bar_bleue

Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 Empty Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77

Mensagem por SilverSpirit Sex Jan 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Nome: Celeris virtual Pool Mobile
    Versão: 1.77
    Url:
    Código:
    http://www.celeris.com/games/VPMobile/main.html

Virtual Pool Mobile 1.77 Shot25

Overview

The Ultimate 3D Pool Simulation Goes Mobile

Virtual Pool Mobile is the way to take Virtual Pool on the road. You get Virtual Pool physics, 3D graphics, computer adversaries and even a career mode. Play it on your Pocket PC!

So real that we guarantee it will improve your real pool game!

Hit the Road

Career mode starts you out as a rookie in the Garage. You're not alone, because Curly, the ultimate road player is there to guide you.
    Work your way through 6 different pool rooms by beating the Room Boss and earning enough cash to travel to the next room. Each room has a different player and table. As you progress in your career the competition gets tougher and tougher and the bets go up!
    You must beat Curly in the beach house for the big money to complete your career.

Easy to Use Interface

The player interface is intuitive and a snap to use.
    Aim cue by moving the stylus back and forth to line up the shot.
    Move cue tip by touching the cue tip with the stylus and dragging.
    Shoot by touching the stick with the stylus, pulling back, and pushing forward.
    Control shot speed by how fast you move the stylus back and forth.

Computer Opponents

The VP Mobile computer adversaries know how to play pool! The better players can really stroke it, but luckily for you, the poor players are not any better than the sucker at your local bar. There are 128 computer opponents of varying skill levels, so you'll always have somebody to play.

Physics

Virtual Pool is famous for its physics that give you unmatched playing experiences. Pool balls move and react just like on a real pool table. You won't find a better pool simulation on a PDA.

Quick Play

Set up and play your buddies or a computer opponent at any one of 6 different pool rooms. You get to choose! Play any skill level of computer opponent, from sucker to pool shark.

Virtual Pool Mobile for WM Smartphone; Winner, Finalist, and Nominee multiple times from Smartphone & Pocket PC Magazine Best Sports and Simulation!

Este é um excelente jogo de sinuca, com gráficos de ótimas qualidades e física bastante realista. Você disputa torneios com diversos oponentes, sozinho (modo de treino) ou com os amigos. O jogo possui um modo de carreira, no qual você vai evoluindo conforme ganha experiência. No modo torneio você vai fazendo apostas e, quando ganha, aumenta o seu dinheiro. Mas cuidado para não ficar sem dinheiro e ter que começar do zero novamente.

Enfim, este é um excelente jogo para os momentos de lazer em seu PDA ou Smartphone.

Instruções:

Código:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/80666541/ebcde7d8/VPMSPFull177.html

Data/hora atual: Qua maio 08, 2024 9:57 pm